Milk Bread slices – 4 (cut into square pieces)
Onions-1/2 cup ( finely chopped )
Ghee – 1 tbsp
Salt – 1/2 tsp
Red chilli powder – 1/2 tsp
- Heat a wide pan. Add ghee. When it becomes hot, add finely chopped onions.
- Fry for one minute and add salt to it. Fry for 2 to 3 minutes till there is no raw smell.
- Fry onions till it becomes light brown in colour. Then add red chilli powder to it.
- Mix well. Add bread pieces to it. Mix well till the bread coats with onion and masala.
- Keep on flame for 1 to 2 minutes. Mix well and serve hot. Adjust seasoning.
Use milk bread only . Adjust ghee and red chilli powder according to your taste.