Peanuts- 1 cup
Besan flour – 1/2 cup
Rice flour – 1 tbsp
Red chilli powder – 1 tbsp
Cumin seeds – 1 tbsp
Water – 2 to 3 tbsp
Curry leaves – few
- Rinse peanuts under running water. Drain them in a colander.
- Take a bowl and add peanuts. Then, add all the rest of the ingredients. Mix well.
- Sprinkle little water and mix well until each peanut is coated well with masala.
- Heat oil in a pan. Gently drop the peanuts. Do not add them in lumps.
- Do not disturb for a minute, then stir and fry on low to medium flame.
- Fry till the foam in the oil disappears completely and peanuts turn golden brown and crisp.
- Drain the fried peanuts onto a kitchen paper. In the same oil, fry curry leaves and add it to the fried peanuts.
- Cool them completely and store in a air tight jar.