Mix well the below ingredients and cook in pressure cooker till the mutton is cooked. It takes about 3 to 4 whistles.
Mutton keema- 1kg
Red chilli powder – 3 to 5 tbsp according to your spice level
Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
Salt – 2 tsp
Pulav masala – 2 tsp [check out my previous posts]
Clove powder – 1/4 tsp
Ginger garlic paste – 2tbsp
Cashew nuts – 1/4 cup
Oil – 1 tbsp
Oil – 1/4 cup
Cumin seeds – 1/2 tsp
Mashed garlic cloves – 10
Dry red chillies – 15 pieces
Curry leaves – generous amount
Pulav masala – 1/2 tsp
Finely sliced onions – 4medium size
Green chillies – 4 slit
Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
Salt – 1/2 tsp
- Pressure cook mutton keema with all the ingredients till the mutton is cooked.
- Allow the pressure to release. Heat oil in a kadai and add cumin seeds let them splutter.
- Add garlic, dry red chilli pieces and curry leaves. Fry for few seconds and add pulav masala. Mix well.
- Immediately add finely sliced onions and mix well. Add green chillies, salt and turmeric powder,
- Mix well and cover and cook on low flame till onions becomes light brown. Mix in intervals.
- Then add cooked keema. Mix well and cook on medium flame till the water in the cooked keema evaporates.
- Fry keema for another 3 to 4 minutes. Check out the seasonings.
- Serve with rice or roti .