Green chillies – 1cup [ cut into 1 inch pieces ]
Finely chopped ginger – 1tbsp
Fresh lemon juice – 1/2 cup
Salt – 1/8 ts
Oil – 1/2 cup+ 2 tbsp
Mashed garlic – 10 to 12 cloves
Pickle powder masala – 1/2 cup [check out my previous posts ]
- Rinse and dry the green chillies well. Remove heads and chop the green chillies to 1 inch pieces.
- Marinate green chillies with salt , finely chopped ginger and lemon juice for 5 to 6 hours.
- After 6 hours, mix well and add pickle powder, oil and mashed garlic.
- Mix well and check out seasonings. You can keep chilli pickle in room temperature for 2 days and then in fridge.
- Goes well with rice and roti.