Soya granules – 1 cup
Oil – 1/2 cup
Roasted coriander powder – 4 tbsp
Red chilli powder – 5 tbsp (Adjust according to your spice level)
Salt – 2 to 3 tbsp
Clove powder-1/4 tsp
Oil – 3/4 cup
Mashed garlic cloves -15
Cumin seeds – 1tsp
Broken red chillies -1/4 cup
Curry leaves – 1/2 cup
Lemon juice – 4tbsp
- Boil soya granules in hot water for 5 minutes and strain it. Wash it well. Squeeze and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a kadai, add squeezed soya granules and fry on medium flame for 5 to 6 minutes.Switch off the flame and cool it.
- Add salt, coriander powder, red chilli powder and clove powder. Mix well and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a large kadai and add cumin seeds and crushed garlic. Fry for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add red chilli and curry leaves. Fry on high flame till the garlic turns into golden brown.
- Switch off the flame and add lemon juice. Mix well and cool it.
- Add the talimpu to soya masala and mix well. Check out the seasonings.
- Serve hot with hot rice.