Hung curd – 1/2 cup
Peeled garlic cloves – 2 to 3 ( mashed into paste )
Red chilli powder – 1 tsp
Olive oil – 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Vegetable sticks for serving (cucumber and carrots)
- Take a bowl. Add hung curd and mix well.
- Add mashed garlic , salt and red chilli powder.
- Add olive oil and mix well . Check out the seasonings.
- Serve cold with vegetable sticks. Before serving, sprinkle red chilli powder and drizzle olive oil.
- Goes well with chips, nachos and pakodas.
For hung curd – put yogurt in a sieve strainer or muslin cloth. Set over a bowl for 8 to 10 hours.
You will notice that the water has collected below and the yogurt is now thick and creamy.
Once curd is ready, then refrigerate and use it within 4 to 5 days.
*Greek Yogurt can be used as an alternative*